Some years ago when someone had smartphone then that person has considered the richest person in the society. At that time Android has not developed not at that high configuration you can find within your budget. If you wanted as per as your requirement with high megapixels camera, latest operating system etc , then you had to spent thousands of money to get that.
But now the time has been changed you can find the latest technology with ease. Many people prefer the 8 MP cameras because of its high resolutions and clarity. Now people keep a lot of expectation on configuration and performance from a device for which they are paying. It is very difficult to choose the smartphone with all the requirements as you want when the budget is also concerned. Basically it has been observed that almost all smartphone users are highly concerned with social networking sites with the high quality camera.
To make your decision easier, here I compiled a list of 5 best smartphones under 10k with 8MP camera.
1. Lava Iris 458Q:
- A 4.5 inch touch screen display that provides a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels
- It runs of Android 4.2 OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- Expandable external card slot of 32GB
- 8MP camera with LED flash light, zoom, and face detection, panorama shot, for HD videos.
- 2000mAh battery
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features.
Price: Rs. 7700
2. Karbonn Titanium S2:
- 5-inch IPS touch screen resolution of 854 by 48o pixels
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 8MP rear camera, a 2MP front camera
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core Processor
- 2,100mAh Li-Ion battery
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM with 32GB via micro SD card
- dual SIM supports 2G as well as 3G network
Price: Rs. 8590
3. Karbonn Smart A29:
- 4.7-inch QHD IPS touch screen display
- 8MP main camera with LED flash and auto focus features
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM.
- dual SIM support
- 2000 mAh Battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS, Bluetooth and FM
Price: Rs. 8810
4. Intex Aqua Wonder:
- Display size of 4.5 inches
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 8MP rear camera with auto focus
- 2MP front camera
- MT6589 quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM along with 1.93GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- 1,800 mAh battery up to 3.5 hours of talk time and three days of standby time
Price: Rs. 8900
5. Micromax 110 Canvas 2:
- 5-inch IPS screen with 480×854 pixel resolution
- Android 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Dual core 1 GHz CPU
- 2000mAh battery
- Dual Standby 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB micro SD card
- Dual sim, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Price: Rs. 9590
So these are the top 5 smartphones with 8 MP camera under the range of 10,000. I hope you would have liked the list. I’ve tried my best to include the best smartphone in low budget smart phone with 8 MP camera.